Thursday, January 5, 2012

Round 2: A New Year and A New Challenge


Blogging attempt number 2!

I started this blog a couple years ago when Maya was first born and it was an epic fail. This year my goal is to blog weekly as I complete Paint the Moon's 52 week Challenge. Just under a year ago I purchased my first DSLR and this past year I have worked hard to learn how to find the light and create beautiful images. I still have so much to learn and I am hoping this 52 week challenge will help.

Paint the moon posts two themes each week and the challenge is to capture a photo that illustrates one (or both of the themes).

This weeks challenge is Sharing or Natural. I have an idea of what I want this to look like, just need a little cooperation from a very stubborn 2 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment